Whether you are a property owner or property manager, Partners for a Clean Environment is here to help you better support your tenants, build equity and differentiate your space from competitors in the market.
When you join PACE, you will be paired with an expert business sustainability advisor who will work one on one with you to achieve efficiencies in one or more of the following areas: energy, waste, water and transportation.
At no cost to you, PACE business sustainability advisors can help you:
- Establish a climate change contribution reduction plan
- Align the costs and benefits of efficiency investments between you and your tenants
- Track your building’s performance with ENERGY STAR’s Portfolio Manager
- Provide a basic energy assessment or level I energy audit
- Offer assistance to your tenants on composting/recycling, energy efficiency, water efficiency and commuting opportunities
- Facilitate projects in your building, including coordinating with contractors, completing rebate paperwork, and communicating your efforts to tenants
- Connect you with other rebate and incentive programs in your area
- Reduce utility costs
- Gain public recognition for your efforts
- Connect with businesses in Boulder County to share resources and best practices
- SmartRegs ordinance for Multi-Family Unit rental properties
- City of Boulder commercial property owners only: comply with the commercial building performance requirement